Mods used by the -=AN=-Clan.
If you ever have problems downloading a file.
Files keeps downloading open your mod folder and look for a tmp file.
Delete the tmp file and download the file again.
If for some reason the file wane save as a zip file instead of pk.3
file replace the
zip text with
No Quarter 1.2.3
- Originally based on ETPub, but with
lots of changes, no player/kill ratings or ATB, overall
less stat based.
- New weapons, including a Shotgun,
BAR, StG44, Bazooka, and MP34.
- New skills up to level 9, including
Pistol Executions and Battlefield Resuscitation (CPR)
- More shrubbot commands,
including !pants, !glow, searchable !showbans,
- New ranks, totalling 19, unlike the
original 11. Rank ensignia now differs per team.
- Aura skills, much like RPGs, with
region of effect.
- Insanity fun modes, including instant
spawn, guided or homing rockets, panzer and mortar
camera, venom gun and attackers HP left notification.
- New player face skins
- Fun new end game awards
- Visible player leaning
- Droppable weapons and droppable
clips, for ammo sharing
- Underwater oxygen bar
- ETPro style head hitboxes
- Realism options, including realistic
proning and no shooting while on ladders
- Customizable landmine and airstrike
smoke color, per team
- Customizable weapon scripts
- Kicking - kick players, nades and
airstrike cans with your foot
- Poison needles
- Throwing knives
- Omni-bot support
- ETPro antilag
- GeoIP support
Jaymod 2.1.8 has been released. This is from the
experimental branch and is considered beta quality. Highlights include:
- added Haste's fixed physics code
- added Molotov Cocktail weapon
- added chicken fun !command
- offline user maintenance now possible using !commands
- now possible to ban offline users
- new ACL system for fine-grained security of !commands
- multi-page output now supported for heavy !commands
- added many DB-related !commands
- added simplistic notes for user records
- added optional reason for player muting
- added no-adrenaline option to g_weapons
- added support for ETPro's delete mapscript command
Jaymod Enhanced Mod V1.09d Standard (20101213)
Enhanced Mod is a server side mod
expansion pack for server administrators to tweak unsettable game behaviour
stuff given by the original mod.
- added in version 1.0.9d:
- VoteMap mode added (g_em_votemap
- find the Xmas grinch. (a
hidden fun command).
- fixed a jaymod(2.1.7/20080125-2.1.8)
non-ascii character in userinfo vulnerability issue.
- cmd shortcuts.
- few fixes.
Enhanced HUD v1.02 Beta (20100720)
- Enhanced HUD adds to the game screen a "Kills/Spree/Deaths"
- You can look instantly at your actual stats
without sum up those values from your +stats window.
- Countryflags in scoreboard.
- Check your mates stats during following/spectate
- /minimize console command added. minimizes your
client into tray menu.
a click on tray on the enemy territory icon puts the client back.
TJMod is a trickjumping modification for Wolfenstein: Enemy
Territory. It's based on the original etmain source, modified
with hundreds of bugfixes, improvements, and new aspects and
tools all focused on providing an optimal trickjumping
ETPub Client 20100628 is another major new client version.
Here is an overview of the new features:
- Shoutcasting (controlled server side)
- Custom Voicechats
- GeoIP country flags (controlled server side)
- dropweapon command
- Enemy spawntimer
- Location Names
- Reworked client side team_max* restrictions
- Additional font characters
- Reactivated Gib Models
- Ready Icons
- Auto select fireteam members (cg_autoSelectFTMembers)
- etpub_version console command
- Many bugfixes
ET Pro is a mod specifically targeted at
competition play, with features specifically designed for administration of
ET Pro has been chosen as the official tournament mod for STA, TWL, CAL,
Clanbase, and ESL.
WhaleClient is a
client-sided Enemy Territory mod for Windows and Linux.
It works with a lot of mods like etpub, shrub and also the standard etmain.
WhaleClient has been designed to fix a lot of ET bugs, as well as add new
It has clientsided hitsounds, killingsprees with sound (no need for
etadmin_mod), multikills (also with sound), shrublike text shortcuts,
built-in etpub_client and more..
Download it and unzip it into your etmain folder.
Let whaleclient tell you when you made a
Click on the
name to download the file into your mod folder.
a dead link|